1. Cookies optimieren die Bereitstellung unserer Dienste. Mit der Nutzung unserer Dienste erklärst Du dich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies verwenden. Weitere Informationen
    Information ausblenden
  2. Willkommen im Forum von DIGITAL FERNSEHEN - dem führenden Portal für digitales Fernsehen, Medien und Entertainment. Wenn du hier neu bist, schau dich ruhig etwas um und melde dich an, um am Forengeschehen teilnehmen zu können.
    Information ausblenden

"Kabelio" auf Hotbird, 13°Ost

Dieses Thema im Forum "Auslands-TV / Pay-TV International / Erotik" wurde erstellt von SAMS, 25. September 2020.

1. dam72

dam72 Gold Member

Punkte für Erfolge:
    Anzeige
    Wo hast du denn konkret ein Problem? Welcher Sender? Ich habe eben nochmals alle Sender durchgezapped und die Subs gehen bei allen.

smashingsat und hr0t gefällt das.
  2. tv_fan90

tv_fan90 Senior Member

Punkte für Erfolge:
    I've been watching the British channels on the new transponder for some days and I haven't experienced issues...there is exactly what there is also on 11526 :)

hr0t gefällt das.
  3. hr0t

hr0t Neuling

Punkte für Erfolge:
    Das Problem tritt mit allen Sendern auf diesem Transponder auf. Sehr seltsam.
    Danke Euch auf jeden Fall für die Rückmeldungen! Schon mal gut zu wissen, dass es offenbar an mir liegt. Ich werde das weiter untersuchen.

4. tv_fan90

tv_fan90 Senior Member

Punkte für Erfolge:
    Hope I'm not saying obvious things, but you could start by having a look at the settings on your TV or your decoder...I remember that I could not see subtitles on France 2 but the other channels were good, I solved everything just by changing some settings on the menu :)

hr0t gefällt das.
  5. seifuser

seifuser Lexikon

Punkte für Erfolge:
    Technisches Equipment:
    UHD:
    - VU+ Ultimo 4K
    - VU+ Solo/Duo 4K
    - VU+ Uno 4K (SE)
    - Gigablue UHD UE 4K
    - Sky Q
    - Fire, Waipu, Apple 4K
    - LG 49UF8509 (2015)
    - LG 49SM8500 (2019)
    - Samsung UE55RU7379
    - Samsung GU75AU7179
    HD:
    - Sky CI+
    - VU+ Duo2, Solo2
    - Panasonic TX-L37ETW5
    - Panasonic Viera TX-47
    - LG 42 und 47LA6608
    - Sky Q Mini
    Satempfang Astra:
    Sky All In, HD+, ORF
    Hotbird: Kabelio
    Streaming: Simpli more,
    Netflix 4K, Paramount+,
    Prime, Sky Q, Disney+,
    Waipu, Magenta Sport
    Telekom Internet L
    115.000 / 46.000
    Liegt vielleicht an deiner Sateinstellung. Welchen Empfänger nutzt du?
    Oder ob du Sat>IP verwendest oder sonst was am Stream veränderst.

hr0t gefällt das.
  6. hr0t

hr0t Neuling

Punkte für Erfolge:
    Danke für die mehrfachen Hilfsangebote, damit hatte ich gar nicht gerechnet. Das ist wirklich nett.

Ich nutze einen Sat>IP-Server namens minisatip(version 1.3.4), in einem regulären PC (mit aktuellem Arch Linux). minisatip greift direkt auf Tuner- und CI-Karte zu. Beide sind von Digital Devices (Cine S2 v7, Octopus twin CI v4). Per Software (z. B. TVHeadend) kann ich minisatip bequem zum Fernsehen oder Aufnehmen ansteuern — aber (insb. hierfür, zum Testen) auch direkt über über URLs, z. B.:

rtsp://192.168.456.789:554/?freq=10853&fe=1&src=2&sr=29900&pol=H&msys=DVBS2&mtype=8psk&pids=2211,18,2212,16,17,2214,1,0,221
    (Zwischen den parallelen Kanälen auf den beiden Transpondern unterscheiden sich nur die Parameter freq, sr und pids.)

Ich kann also ganz methodisch vorgehen und die gelieferten Streams ansehen, oder zum Testen speichern. Die Streams/Aufnahmen unterscheiden sich nur darin, dass mit jenen vom "neuen" Transponder kein (oder eine leerer?) Untertitel-Stream ankommt. Die Statistiken von ffmpeg (am Ende der Aufnahme) passen dazu:
    video:6636KiB audio:465KiB subtitle:49KiB​
    bzw.
    video:11757KiB audio:702KiB subtitle:0KiB​

Die Programme auf dem anderen Kabelio-Transponder (11096 MHz) enthalten keine DVB-Untertitel, deshalb kann ich das nicht testen. Untertitel von anderen Transpondern (z. B. France 2) funktionieren aber.

Ich vermute also, dass minisatip irgendeinen Fehler macht, vielleicht auch in Zusammenhang mit der Verschlüsselung – und werde mich demnächst deshalb durch dessen (sehr umfangreiche) Logs kämpfen.

7. tv_fan90

tv_fan90 Senior Member

Punkte für Erfolge:
    ORF 1 should have subtitles (hope it's the DVB ones), try to check it :)

8. hr0t

hr0t Neuling

Punkte für Erfolge:
    Ah, thank you for this tip. ORF has a PID for TXT subtitles. I just tested it: Although all the right PIDs are subscribed to (incl. 1096), the recording apparently does not contain subtitle stream. Something must be wrong with my setup…

Zuletzt bearbeitet: 20. April 2024
  9. smashingsat

smashingsat Neuling

Punkte für Erfolge:
    Hi everyone, first post here.

I've spent most of the day reading (almost) all of this discussion thread, which is fascinating, and has such high level expertise it has been a rare pleasure. I usually find myself on pure English speaking forums, but the signal-to-noise ratio here is notably higher.

I was recently made aware of the Kabelio service, and I love both it and what @dam72 is doing. I also admire that @dam72 is contributing here personally, and with a fantastic level of candour, transparency and helpfulness.

I've had some teething issues getting Kabelio up and running at a larger rural 'test' property for a client. Two weeks ago I received my first Kabelio access module, and having tried and failed to get it to work in a Promax CompactMax-2 headend (multi-channel S2->DVB-2 modulator) - which are amazing units by the way - I picked up a Technisat S6, inserted the activated module, and it worked within seconds.

The Promax units are professional grade transmodulators, so have CI slots only, not CI+. This is great for Fransat Pro cards for example, which can decode 8 channels per module, but this was my first test of a consumer CI+ module in them.

OT, but possibly of interest to the fine people here, each Promax has four tuners, so can lock on to 4 transponders in parallel, and spit out a DVB-T2 multiplex for each - so 10-20 channels of DVB-T2 per unit, depending on the HD / SD mix, and of course how packed the individual transponders are with channels of interest.

Unfortunately, based on my successful test with the Technisat S6, which was a unit I was rapidly growing to like, I went ahead and purchased 3 more, along with the associated Kabelio access modules, but somehow in the last two weeks the Technisats are no longer playing nicely with Kabelio. Black screens all round.

I am pretty good at this (former broadcast engineer), but I can't for the life of me work out why the modules no longer work in the Technisats, just two weeks after they were working just fine.

The CAM module firmware hasn't changed (1.0120), the test Technisat S6 was air-gapped so has the same firmware (2.78.0.8), and nothing else has changed in the configuration.

I thought it might be that the CAM had been deactivated by Kabelio, or perhaps the authentication stream from the transponder was not working over the weekend, but when I try the modules in a Samsung Frame TV at the property, all of them work just fine.

I also tried the modules in two of the newly arrived Technisat S6's, to be sure it wasn't a random hardware issue with the original unit, and also with the most recent firmware available for the S6's (2.78.0.10).

I tried removing and inserting the cards, resetting the cards, reboots etc.

Nothing worked.

I saw a while back that @dam72 recommended the Edision Piccollo S2 + T2/C receivers, so given time constraints for this project I've pressed ahead and ordered 4 of those, fingers crossed.

I'd like to ask @dam72 if this is still his recommended out-of-the-box receiver, I'd like to ask the board whether anyone else is using a Technisat S6 with Kabelio, and finally if there is anything @dam72 could tell me / us what might have changed since April 15th, that could possibly have caused this?

I look forward to contributing to this intelligent and fascinating Kabelio community.

Zuletzt bearbeitet: 29. April 2024 um 02:16 Uhr
  10. dam72

dam72 Gold Member

Punkte für Erfolge:
    @smashingsat check in Technisat S6 whether there is energy saving Modus on in encryption CI menu. You must set to normal mode. The module needs full power at the host api.
    We have many Technisat receivers in our test bank and all work fine, apart technisat UHD receiver which having a known issue on 11096, Technisat did not announce when they plan to fix it.